Revolutionary On-Premise or Hosted Phone Options
Replace your old school phone company along with their pricey bill when you switch to a phone system built specifically for modern business communication:
Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP.
Not only is VoIP call quality superior to traditional phone services, VoIP is far more cost-effective and offers a wide variety of business-friendly features to enhance your company’s productivity. In short, it’s a must-have for any company in the 21st century. Let Phoenix Techforce provide you with either an on-premise or hosted VoIP Phone System. We cover all of Arizona including Ahwatukee, Chandler, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria, Avondale, Goodyear. We can save you on your monthly phone bill while providing you with a better call experience.
So, what is an IP phone system?
An IP phone system is a phone system that uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to make and receive phone calls.
VoIP (typically pronounced “voyp”) is the transmission of phone calls over the Internet, instead of using traditional telephone landlines.
VoIP and IP phone systems:
- Save money, especially for international and other long-distance calls
- Reduce IT infrastructure by eliminating the need to maintain separate voice and data networks
- Offer more capabilities such as voicemail-to-email, conferencing, virtual receptionist, fax, and much more, all in one system
What are some of the best features we offer with our telephone systems?
- Phoenix Techforce, LLC offers some of the lowest initial equipment and installation costs
- Affordable telephone maintenance costs
- It’s easy to add lines – both our hosted and on premise systems are flexible
- Enterprise class features at small office/home office prices…. SERIOUSLY!
- We guarantee ease of using any of our telecommunication systems or products
- Easily add additional lines to support your business needs
- 40+ modern PBX features included
Eliminate Dedicated Phone Wiring
VoIP phones can be installed directly on your company’s computer network. This allows you to eliminate separate phone wiring to help simplify and declutter your workspace.
Connect Multiple Locations
If you have multiple branch offices or locations, you can easily connect the phone systems between branches. This helps your employees make calls faster, easier and for free.
Our VoIP solutions are based on the open Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) standard which allows users to add a variety of features without adding additional hardware or expenses.
Easy to Use
Employees often struggle with using advanced phone systems and taking advantage of their additional features. With Phoenix Techforce VoIP solutions, all features are intuitive and easy to access from a user-friendly Windows interface.
Traditional phone systems are easy to outgrow. Adding more phone lines or extensions often requires a lot of time and expensive hardware modules. With our VoIP solutions, a standard computer can be used to easily manage a large number of phone lines and extensions. Adding a new phone to your network is very easy.
Contact Phoenix Techforce, LLC today and get a free estimate for a new phone system.